- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 14
MichalPOLOMEGA PHARMA-QUICK STEP
the day's winner
MatteoITAOMEGA PHARMA-QUICK STEP
"On the penultimate climb, I counter-attacked the move by Michael Albasini when I could, and I managed to get ahead. From that... read more
“I'm seventh now on GC so I'm really happy but as a team we've done everything as we should. We had some bad luck but if you... read more
“We head over to Mont Ventoux tomorrow which is going to be a really big test. It's an extremely historical climb in terms of... read more
- 07/13Trentin: the premier Italian stage...
- 07/13Movistar back in the game
- 07/13Peter Sagan: I don't know what to expect
- 07/13Julien Simon: "With more turns, it...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "The two, it would be...
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "I'm a little bit...
- 07/13Chris Froome: "We're doing pretty...
- 07/13Matteo Trentin: "It's my first win as...
- 07/12The lesson from stage 13? Expect...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Chris Froome lose some of the advantage he holds over his GC rivals in stage 14?