Ramunas Navardauskas became the first Lithuanian to win a stage at the Tour de France as he claimed a solo victory in Bergerac in a crashed marred finale that took Peter Sagan down and prevented the sprinters from coming across to the last attacker who had jumped in the côte de Monbazillac. It was a well deserved victory for Garmin-Sharp after a very courageous attempt by Tom-Jelte Slagter. Despite the difficult weather conditions, Vincenzo Nibali retained the yellow jersey with no...
Points classification leader.
The stage in videos
- The Flamme rouge - The last kilometre
- On-board camera
- Hot news of the day
- Landscape of the day
- Stage 19: by Pierrick Fedrigo (FDJ.fr)
The stage in pictures
Tour de France 2014 - Etape 19 - Maubourguet Val d'Adour / Bergerac - 25/07/2014 - Cyril GAUTIER en tête de l'échappée, devant Martin ELMIGER © ASO/B.Bade
Maubourguet Pays du Val d'Adour / Bergerac
An area of plains and hills, the Pays du Val d'Adour is at the crossroads of the Béarn, Bigorre and Gascogne cultures. Concerning Maubourguet, the name of the common...
Le Tour 2014 route
Tour de france 2014
Running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th 2014, the 101th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,664 kilometres.
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time-trial stage
- 2 rest days
9 new stage cities
Leeds, Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Cambridge, Ypres, Oyonnax, Risoul, Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour
Each year it is much awaited and lights up the roadside... we are talking of course about the Tour de France sponsor's parade! Discover the crazy cars of our partners and try your luck at winning gifts on...
Jersey wearers after the stage 19
- 07/25 Navardauskas delivers a Lithuanian...
- 07/25Peter Sagan: "I was first to crash"
- 07/25Thibaut Pinot: "I like time trialing"
- 07/25Tom-Jelte Slagter: "Champagne tonight!"
- 07/25Ramunas Navardauskas: "I used all my...
- 07/25Alejandro Valverde: "A very important...
- 07/25Romain Bardet: 'Give it my all"
- 07/25Vincenzo Nibali: "I'll race the time...
- 07/25Jean-Christophe Peraud: "Not like...
- 07/25Are sprints the same in the third week?
- 07/25Transition stage you said?
- 07/25Katusha - Kristoff eclipses Purito
- 07/25Alex Howes - "A crazy wild circus"
- 07/25Km 9.5 - Marciac and all that jazz
- 07/25Last occasion for attackers
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Peter Sagan complete the 2014 Tour de France without winning a single stage?
- Yes, the pure sprinters will beat him72.36%
- No, he'll win stage 19 in Bergerac18.23%
- No, he'll win in Bergerac and in Paris9.4%