- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 18
VincenzoITAASTANA PRO TEAM
the day's winner
VincenzoITAASTANA PRO TEAM
AG2R LA MONDIALEFRA
"I was feeling tired after the long breakaway yesterday and I attacked early because I wasn't feeling good. It was too early. But... read more
"It's fantastic to have won four stages. I didn't believe I'd do that. There aren't many stages till the finish now and my lead... read more
"I must now see whether I recover or not. I was at my limits today for sure but like everybody else we're going to do with the... read more
- 07/24Nibali crowns it all at the last summit
- 07/24Tejay Van Garderen: "Pinot looked...
- 07/24Thibaut Pinot: "I've done a good job"
- 07/24Mikel Nieve: "I'm still happy with my...
- 07/24Peter Sagan: "I still hope for a...
- 07/24Rafal Majka: "Maybe I'll win the Tour...
- 07/24Vincenzo Nibali: "I rode Hautacam...
- 07/24Alexandre Vinokourov: "Nibali wanted...
- 07/24Alejandro Valverde: "I can take the...
- 07/24Jean-Christophe Peraud: "Nothing's...
- 07/24On their guards
- 07/24Is Valverde going to crack?
- 07/24Km 99.5 - Tourmalet, of course
- 07/24Florian Vachon discovers the third week
- 07/24Lotto - A successful Tour in spite of...
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will stage 18 change the provisional top 3 overall?
- Yes, Valverde will drop down40.54%
- Yes, Péraud will overtake Pinot20.89%
- No, the positions will remain the same until Paris7.64%
- No, but the time trial will modify the ranking30.93%