Weather By Météo France
16h : mostly sunny, 31 degrees, west winds 20/30 km/h
18h : mostly sunny, 29 degrees, west winds 15/25 km/h
Jersey wearers after the stage 1
- 07/04Rohan Dennis comes of age
- 07/04Fabian Cancellara: «Rohan has...
- 07/04Thibaut Pinot: "I like time trials...
- 07/04Rohan Dennis: "I expected to win"
- 07/04Alain Gallopin: "A good course for...
- 07/04Damien Gaudin: "I'll have some goose...
- 07/04Tony Martin: "I like the course... a...
- 07/04Chris Froome: "It's about power and...
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Sponsorship and Environment
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
A.S.O. is committed to integrating environmental considerations into the organisation of its races: Limiting CO2 emissions; A quality waste management policy for the spectators but also for the organisers and the riders; The promotion of cycling as an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport. Read more