iPhone, iPad and Android official apps
Download the official 2016 Tour de France app,
This application for cycling fans provides important news on the 2016 Tour de France in real time
Discover all the stages, route videos, teams and riders before the start of the race and, from July 2, check out race updates, live gaps on maps and profiles, results and classifications at the end of each stage…
- All the videos of the event (onboard camera, magazines, interviews, reports, etc.)
- Breaking news
- Live GPS tracking of riders on stage maps and profiles
- Results and classifications for each stage
- A photo of each stage
- Stage profile
- Unique behind-the-scenes content with Le Tour with ŠKODA
New in 2016:
- Race Center: a new live tracking module that takes you into the heart of the action
- New customisable notification system
- Fixed bugs, improved performance and shorter loading times
For the following territories, please check the availability of a mobile app on the local TV Broadcaster website:
The mobile Tour de France 2016 official game!
Enjoy the best cycling simulation on your mobiles & tablets. This year, we remade completely the game with a lot of new features: a brand new career mode containing the most famous cycling competitions (Tour de France, la Vuelta, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice, Paris-Tours, Dauphine criterium, and much more...)
Create and train your own team, challenge other players in the new multiplayer mode on 3 different rankings (Time, Sprint & Mountain)
Discover more than 30 landscapes with awesome views.
The simulation have been changed, with new animations and interactions with riders to get closer to realistic scenarios.
Jersey wearers after the stage 2
- 07/03Summary - Stage 2 (Saint-Lô /...
- 07/03Peter Sagan from rainbow to yellow
- 07/03Jasper Stuyven: “I felt empty in...
- 07/03Contador: "I'm not happy at all"
- 07/03Julian Alaphilippe: “I've been told...
- 07/03Peter Sagan: "I'm very surprised"
- 07/02An uphill finish for a great spectacle
- 06/27Presentation - Stage 2 by Amaël...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Championnats d'Europe de Cyclisme 2016
Sponsorship and Environment
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
A.S.O. is committed to integrating environmental considerations into the organisation of its races: Limiting CO2 emissions; A quality waste management policy for the spectators but also for the organisers and the riders; The promotion of cycling as an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport. Read more