Jersey wearers after the stage 2
- 07/03Summary - Stage 2 (Saint-Lô /...
- 07/03Peter Sagan from rainbow to yellow
- 07/03Jasper Stuyven: “I felt empty in...
- 07/03Contador: "I'm not happy at all"
- 07/03Julian Alaphilippe: “I've been told...
- 07/03Peter Sagan: "I'm very surprised"
- 07/02An uphill finish for a great spectacle
- 06/27Presentation - Stage 2 by Amaël...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Championnats d'Europe de Cyclisme 2016
Sponsorship and Environment
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
A.S.O. is committed to integrating environmental considerations into the organisation of its races: Limiting CO2 emissions; A quality waste management policy for the spectators but also for the organisers and the riders; The promotion of cycling as an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport. Read more