iPhone, iPad and Android official apps
Download the official 2017 Tour de France app,
This application for cycling fans provides important news on the 2017 Tour de France in real time and features a live stream of every stage on your smartphone or tablet via France Télévisions.
Discover all the stages of the Tour de France, route videos, teams and riders and all the information about the Grand Départ before the start of the Tour de France and, from July 1, check out the live stream, race updates, live gaps on maps and profiles, results and classifications at the end of each stage…
- Video streaming of all the stages of the Tour de France with the live France Télévisions broadcast
- Race Center: a new live tracking module that takes you into the heart of the action
- All the videos of the Tour de France (onboard camera, magazines, interviews, reports, etc.)
- Breaking news
- Live GPS tracking of riders on stage maps and profiles
- Results and classifications for each stage
New in 2017
- New customisable notification system
- A “favourite” section to make sure you don’t miss anything about your favourite rider/team
- Fixed bugs, improved performance and shorter loading times
Play the official game of the Tour de France 2017!
Recruit your team and progress in a complete career mode. Participate in the most prestigious races from around the world (the Tour de France, the Vuelta, Paris-Roubaix etc ...). Improve your bikes and train your riders to increase their skills. Fight in multiplayer competitions to win incredible rewards, create your club with your friends and rank it among the best clubs in the cycling world!
Will you make the right choices to impose yourself in Tour de France 2017?
jersey wearers 2017
- 07/23Summary - Stage 21 - Tour de France 2017
- 07/23Last sprint for Groenewegen, Froome...
- 07/23Michael Matthews: "We fought every...
- 07/23Warren Barguil: "Beyond my dreams"
- 07/23Romain Bardet: "I won't prevent...
- 07/23Chris Froome: "The emotion is still...
- 07/23Warren Barguil: “Beyond my dreams”
- 07/23Rigoberto Uran: “The Tour is much...
- 07/23Michael Matthews: “I took the...
- 07/23Romain Bardet: “I won't prevent...
- 07/23Dylan Groenewegen: “It's a perfect...
- 07/23Chris Froome: “I'll go for the...
- 07/23Last opportunity for the sprinters
- 07/01Presentation - Stage 21 - Tour de...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Around Sustainable Development
In 2017, after signing under the aegis of the French Ministry for Sport and the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) the environmental charter with 21 major sports events, the Tour de France has decided to structure its CSR policy and organise its action around three themes: “Cycling for Earth”, “Cycl’in your Life”, “In the Tour’s slipstream…”... More