The big moment has arrived: the time to vote for the 2017 Tour de France visual project that moved you. The stakes are double: the public prize for your favourite entry and... for you, a ticket for the Champs-Elysées. Go on and vote!Read more More news
Le Tour in pictures
Tour de France 2016 - 24/07/2016 - Etape 21 - Chantilly / Paris Champs Elysées (113 km) - Victoire d'André GREIPEL (LOTTO-SOUDAL) © ASO/B.Bade
Le Tour 2016 route
Tour de france 2016
Running from Saturday July 2nd to Sunday July 24th 2016, the 103th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,535 kilometres.
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 1 hilly stage
- 9 mountain stages including 4 summit finishes (Andorre Arcalis, Mont Ventoux, Finhaut-Emosson et Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc)
- 2 individual time trial stages
- 2 rest days
16 unseen sites and stage cities
Utah Beach Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, Saint-Lô, Arpajon-sur-Cère, L’Isle-Jourdain, Lac de Payolle, Vielha Val d’Aran, Escaldes-Engordany, Bourg-Saint-Andéol, La Caverne du Pont-d’Arc, Villars-les-Dombes Parc des Oiseaux, Culoz, Moirans-en-Montagne, Berne, Finhaut-Emosson, Megève and Chantilly
Jersey wearers after the stage 21
The Jerseys of the Tour
- 07/24André Greipel doubles up on the...
- 07/24Nairo Quintana: "I've had physical...
- 07/24Romain Bardet: "No frustration, I...
- 07/24Adam Yates: «I'm the same»
- 07/24Rafal Majka: "My second jersey but...
- 07/24Peter Sagan: «The Olympics are...
- 07/24Chris Froome: "This victory is for my...
- 07/24André Greipel: «I followed...
- 07/23Last chance for the defeated sprinters
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Sponsorship and Environment
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
A.S.O. is committed to integrating environmental considerations into the organisation of its races: Limiting CO2 emissions; A quality waste management policy for the spectators but also for the organisers and the riders; The promotion of cycling as an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport. Read more