The three weeks of Le tour were marked by the domination of Chris Froome in the general classification, but also by the victorious sprints of André Greipel, the appearance of an African team considerably in involved in the race at several levels, the frustrations and fourth Green Jersey of Peter Sagan, the successes in the mountains of Romain Bardet and Thibaut Pinot, a double for Movistar with Quintana and Valverde on the podium... Here is an overview of the highlights of the 2015...Read more More news
Le Tour 2015 route
Tour de france 2015
Running from Saturday July 4th to Sunday July 26th 2015, the 102th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,360 kilometres.
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 3 hill stages
- 7 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time-trial stage
- 1 team time-trial stage
- 2 rest days
6 new stage cities
Utrecht, Zélande, Livarot, La Pierre-Saint-Martin, Muret, Sèvres - Grand Paris Seine Ouest.
Le Tour in videos
- Best of 2015
- On-board camera
- Landscape of the day
- Buzz of the day
- The Flamme rouge - The last kilometre
- La minute maillot jaune LCL
- [Official Teaser] Tour de France 2015
Jersey wearers after the stage 21
- 07/26 André Greipel claims final sprint,...
- 07/26Peter Sagan: «I've got...
- 07/26Nairo Quintana: «I'm more of a...
- 07/26Chris Froome: "I wanted this picture...
- 07/26Eusebio Unzúe: «You never get...
- 07/26André Greipel: "The biggest success...
- 07/25Paris awaits Chris Froome for his...
- 07/02[Official Teaser] Tour de France 2015
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Sponsorship and Environment
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
A.S.O. is committed to integrating environmental considerations into the organisation of its races: Limiting CO2 emissions; A quality waste management policy for the spectators but also for the organisers and the riders; The promotion of cycling as an alternative, environmentally-friendly means of transport. Read more